MemberlistMemberlist

UsergroupsUsergroups
RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile

Community

Set limit on # of allies?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
apex

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 2:35 am    Post subject: Set limit on # of allies? Reply with quote

It seems like so many people complain about the fact that *everyone* accepts alliances and many times open games become an all v. whoever has the most pills. I don't know how it would work but I think it would be nice be able to set a limit on alliances (maybe two or three people per alliance) if someone wanted to when starting a game.

Comments anyone???
Madd Maxx

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Comment: That is the stupidest fucking idea I think I have ever heard here before (and this IS a WinBolo forum). If you don't want lots of allies, DON'T ACCEPT EVERY ALLIANCE REQUEST. Fuck, some people are stupid.

-Madd Maxx-

Last edited by Madd Maxx on Sat Oct 09, 2004 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Nova

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think a somewhat more practical solution would be clearly-defined teams, instead of "everyone who isn't on your team is red". For example, red team, blue team, purple team, orange team would all be enemies, but you'd be able to see just how many people were in each team.

Limiting the number of allies you can have in one game would be a simplistic solution that would limit gameplay. What if someone wanted an 8x8? What if there was a game-theme map that had everyone up against one person?

---Nova
apex

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nova, I think that is an excellent idea (and maybe the red dot that represents each player can correspond with their color so one can find out which team they are on without trying to find them first)
Thank you for your more practical solution..

Madmaxx: Thank you for your comment, your ignorance now blesses my thread Very Happy

I was thinking about something one can implement when starting a game much like limiting the number of people who can join a game
Ren

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Madd Maxx wrote:
Comment: This is the stupidest fucking idea I think I have ever heard here before (and this IS a WinBolo forum). If you don't want lots of allies, DON'T ACCEPT EVERY ALLIANCE REQUEST. Fuck, some people are stupid.

-Madd Maxx-

*GASP!* Did maddmaxx finally realize he's stupid?

renbot.winbolo.us
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Winbolo.net Forum Index -> Feature Requests All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: