SearchSearch

MemberlistMemberlist

UsergroupsUsergroups
RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile

Community

Mods
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Winbolo.net Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DANTHEMAN!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nova wrote:
No, it's not the equivalent, and I told you why. Murder is clear-cut wrong, locking threads is not necessarily so. And maybe policy does need to be changed so that the mod refers to the policy violation when locking the thread, but even still you haven't backed yourself up. Why shouldn't have the threads been locked?

As for Min telling you directly that he doesn't care about the community I'd like to see that quoted.

No no no. The threads need a reason to be locked. Not a reason not to be locked. I agree that I should not have used the word murder, but perhaps kill. I can't kill somebody without a reason. I can't lock a post without a reason. What you seem to suggest is that I can kill somebody/lock a post as long as there isn't a reason not to. The policy lists the things to be moderated, it doesn't list the things which aren't to be moderated.

I don't keep logs, so I guess you'll have to take my word, which I doubt you will. I guess you win on this one then.
Min

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I asked you on irc to provide links to the threads which you feel were locked unfairly, and I would explain why. Since you wouldn't do that there, perhaps you can do it here. Somehow I doubt this will satisfy you though, you have a history of complaining, no matter what. Even if I explain it to you to your satisfaction right now, your going to simply get upset later about something related to your inability to understand simple english. This is really irrelevant, if I did in fact lock a thread that shouldn't have been locked, it can simply be unlocked again, its not the end of the world.

DTM, its time for you to grow up. This isn't a fascist dictatorship, there are rules, and I've been following them.

Min
nobody

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll tell you why those topics were locked. Because they became irrelevant and off topic. Why continure posting under something if its totally irrelavant to the original topic... Honestly DTM, stop trying to start shit here. There's nothing on the forum policy (i think) that states that topics should be locked after they have strayed far from the original subject. HOWEVER...common sense never killed anyone. Hey look at this topic *click* Wait a minute..this has nothing to do with anything. What about this one *click* a post from a topic from a year ago with a new post saying "bump". For fuck sakes buddy just shut up. The topics that were locked didnt have a reason to be locked other than the reasoning of common sense. The ren banning topic was locked..but hey...you were unbanned werent you. So to have a topic dedicated to your defending yourself after being unbanned...doesnt make much sense. Just give it a rest Dan.
Ren

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 2:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DTM: I'm pretty sure everyone is tired of all these mod feuds. Hence why you don't see anyone here complaining except you, and fabolous. If you *PERSONALLY* have a problem with the policy or mod, I think you should email Elvis. I 110% guarrantee you'll be more affective about being heard through email, rather than wbn. I'm pretty sure just about everyone in the community is done with the whole mod policy matter anyway.

Just stopping by to throw in my two cents.

renbot.winbolo.us
DAllen

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 5:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dan, drop it. It's not worth it.

-DAllen
F.U.B.A.R.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dan...i know your problem. i got a fix for u. u need a girl friend. just get her to play with your balls a little bit. maybe u would ease up on the whole "rule" aspect of life and have some damn fun.
Nova

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DANTHEMAN! wrote:
What you seem to suggest is that I can kill somebody/lock a post as long as there isn't a reason not to.

I actually wasn't suggesting anything, all I was asking for were your reasons. But forget all that for now. Why is this such a huge deal? Forget policy, forget disrespect, forget apathy, why are a few locked threads such an atrocity?
Acro

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think CF is the REAL atrocity.

just throwing in something that'll speed along the locking of this dumbass thread.
Jason#8

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smile Shocked Surprised Mad Razz Mad Shocked Sad Shocked Crying or Very sad Embarassed Evil or Very Mad Rolling Eyes Very Happy Surprised Smile Shocked Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad Wink Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Smile Shocked Surprised Mad Razz Mad Shocked Sad Shocked Crying or Very sad Embarassed Evil or Very Mad Rolling Eyes Very Happy Surprised Smile Shocked Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad Wink Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Smile Shocked Surprised Mad Razz Mad Shocked Sad Shocked Crying or Very sad Embarassed Evil or Very Mad Rolling Eyes Very Happy Surprised Smile Shocked Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad Wink Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Smile Shocked Surprised Mad Razz Mad Shocked Sad Shocked Crying or Very sad Embarassed Evil or Very Mad Rolling Eyes Very Happy Surprised Smile Shocked Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad Wink Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Smile Shocked Surprised Mad Razz Mad Shocked Sad Shocked Crying or Very sad Embarassed Evil or Very Mad Rolling Eyes Very Happy Surprised Smile Shocked Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad Wink Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Smile Shocked Surprised Mad Razz Mad Shocked Sad Shocked Crying or Very sad Embarassed Evil or Very Mad Rolling Eyes Very Happy Surprised Smile Shocked Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad Wink Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Smile Shocked Surprised Mad Razz Mad Shocked Sad Shocked Crying or Very sad Embarassed Evil or Very Mad Rolling Eyes Very Happy Surprised Smile Shocked Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad Wink Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Smile Shocked Surprised Mad Razz Mad Shocked Sad Shocked Crying or Very sad Embarassed Evil or Very Mad Rolling Eyes Very Happy Surprised Smile Shocked Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad Wink Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Smile Shocked Surprised Mad Razz Mad Shocked Sad Shocked Crying or Very sad Embarassed Evil or Very Mad Rolling Eyes Very Happy Surprised Smile Shocked Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad Wink Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Smile Shocked Surprised Mad Razz Mad Shocked Sad Shocked Crying or Very sad Embarassed Evil or Very Mad Rolling Eyes Very Happy Surprised Smile Shocked Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad Wink Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Smile Shocked Surprised Mad Razz Mad Shocked Sad Shocked Crying or Very sad Embarassed Evil or Very Mad Rolling Eyes Very Happy Surprised Smile Shocked Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad Wink Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Smile Shocked Surprised Mad Razz Mad Shocked Sad Shocked Crying or Very sad Embarassed Evil or Very Mad Rolling Eyes Very Happy Surprised Smile Shocked Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad Wink Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Smile Shocked Surprised Mad Razz Mad Shocked Sad Shocked Crying or Very sad Embarassed Evil or Very Mad Rolling Eyes Very Happy Surprised Smile Shocked Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad Wink Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Smile Shocked Surprised Mad Razz Mad Shocked Sad Shocked Crying or Very sad Embarassed Evil or Very Mad Rolling Eyes Very Happy Surprised Smile Shocked Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad Wink Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Smile Shocked Surprised Mad Razz Mad Shocked Sad Shocked Crying or Very sad Embarassed Evil or Very Mad Rolling Eyes Very Happy Surprised Smile Shocked Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad Wink Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Smile Shocked Surprised Mad Razz Mad Shocked Sad Shocked Crying or Very sad Embarassed Evil or Very Mad Rolling Eyes Very Happy Surprised Smile Shocked Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad Wink Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Smile Shocked Surprised Mad Razz Mad Shocked Sad Shocked Crying or Very sad Embarassed Evil or Very Mad Rolling Eyes Very Happy Surprised Smile Shocked Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad Wink Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Smile Shocked Surprised Mad Razz Mad Shocked Sad Shocked Crying or Very sad Embarassed Evil or Very Mad Rolling Eyes Very Happy Surprised Smile Shocked Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad Wink Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Smile Shocked Surprised Mad Razz Mad Shocked Sad Shocked Crying or Very sad Embarassed Evil or Very Mad Rolling Eyes Very Happy Surprised Smile Shocked Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad Wink Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Smile Shocked Surprised Mad Razz Mad Shocked Sad Shocked Crying or Very sad Embarassed Evil or Very Mad Rolling Eyes Very Happy Surprised Smile Shocked Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad Wink Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Smile Shocked Surprised Mad Razz Mad Shocked Sad Shocked Crying or Very sad Embarassed Evil or Very Mad Rolling Eyes Very Happy Surprised Smile Shocked Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad Wink Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Smile Shocked Surprised Mad Razz Mad Shocked Sad Shocked Crying or Very sad Embarassed Evil or Very Mad Rolling Eyes Very Happy Surprised Smile Shocked Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad Wink Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Smile Shocked Surprised Mad Razz Mad Shocked Sad Shocked Crying or Very sad Embarassed Evil or Very Mad Rolling Eyes Very Happy Surprised Smile Shocked Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad Wink Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Smile Shocked Surprised Mad Razz Mad Shocked Sad Shocked Crying or Very sad Embarassed Evil or Very Mad Rolling Eyes Very Happy Surprised Smile Shocked Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad Wink Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Smile Shocked Surprised Mad Razz Mad Shocked Sad Shocked Crying or Very sad Embarassed Evil or Very Mad Rolling Eyes Very Happy Surprised Smile Shocked Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad Wink Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Smile Shocked Surprised Mad Razz Mad Shocked Sad Shocked Crying or Very sad Embarassed Evil or Very Mad Rolling Eyes Very Happy Surprised Smile Shocked Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad Wink Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Smile Shocked Surprised Mad Razz Mad Shocked Sad Shocked Crying or Very sad Embarassed Evil or Very Mad Rolling Eyes Very Happy Surprised Smile Shocked Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad Wink Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Smile Shocked Surprised Mad Razz Mad Shocked Sad Shocked Crying or Very sad Embarassed Evil or Very Mad Rolling Eyes Very Happy Surprised Smile Shocked Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad Wink Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad

If that doesn't get this thread locked... idk what will
---
[07:36.18] <addbot> awww man I got the stanks
[07:36.26] <Acro> skanks?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Min

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thread locked
Reason: Innappropriate smiley spam detected.

I guess I can just add a nice essay on why the threads locked from now on to sate poor ol' dtm's sensibilities.

Min
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Winbolo.net Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: