Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fido

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whoa... that .gif is a jpeg!

And Hellscream: fube wears BABY BLUE underwear, not pink. :>
jon13579

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fube wears underwear? Must be multiple Fubes around...

Emc=eryan2: I think you should really give team speak a chance before you quit Winbolo 4 life. When you see text in irc it is very hard to see the emotion and meaning (i.e. sarcasm, anger, flirtatious tones?) in what is being said. A lot of times when it seems like Hellscream or Stimpy or Lancelot might be berating you they are actually just explaining how you f'd up and the are not pissed at all (Ok Lance really is yelling and is likely pissed). Sure they hate to lose, everyone does but mass murderer? With team speak you can hear the emotion and read the intention a lot better and actually even receive real time coaching and become a much better player with it. I'm certainly not a good player but I feel like I am a serviceable teammate and a lot of it is due to team speak. It really is a great tool in online gaming. The only thing that doesn't change with team speak is that Fido is a creeper!
ErYan

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wrote another long email but decided that there is no benefit in propagating this argument with you Hellscream (you would have loved that one Jinx, definite yawn-worth material; Min, 10 minutes I have given back to you, let’s call it even).

This is not about real life. I did not relate this to “real life behaviour” – it was you who brought up road rage. Narcissism may transcend the meta-physical boundaries of the real and internet world. However, only you know your behaviour in the real world.

This entire argument comes down to the fact that your actions in Winbolo erode my enjoyment of the game. We circle endlessly: but ErYan is too easily hurt, but Hellscream is too mean, but ErYan is too easily hurt….. You have tried to blame me, when ultimately your behaviour is the cause. No need to study cause and effect, let us briefly consider the scenario where you had never acted this way. Would there be any issues? Spin, lance, UD etc have berated me, but why is it that your actions are the ones hat go that bit too far?

Hellscream: “But I have a right to act whatever way I like!”

Hiding away behind an internet persona is not an argument for a lack of respect for others.

“I hate you”
“You are worthless”
“F--k you ****”

etc

The fact that most people on this forum agree with you Hellscream seals the deal.

One of the reasons I missed Azz so much was that he never gave a shit. On his team I could play with freedom, knowing that a fuck up was not going to matter. We lost a lot of games because he was always willing to take the noobs but it was always fun.

You are telling me not to take your abuse so seriously, but then why do you have to take it so seriously? If you are not serious then why do you need to insult other people? It is a contradiction from which you can not escape.

You are trapped in four blocks. You have no bullets. Your allies can not get to you.

That is the logic of your argument.
Kaos

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:10 am    Post subject: Re: ... Reply with quote

hellscream wrote:
Quote:
Kaos, for example, was such a great mentor, because he didn't get frustrated with me and never once did he berate me.

Just realised this little doozie here.

Why don't you ask Kaos who HIS mentor was?

I bet it must have been some really patient, sweet, encouraging kinda guy in bolo....and who wouldn't mind holding his wife's purse while shes in the ladies room in real life...

...right?

ive had a few main mentors if im honest.
addbot took the time to show me the basic pilltakes when i first started out for which i was very grateful.
chaps taught me a thing or two about defense and lgm control.
min has coached me quite a bit with strategy and battlefield awareness.
and of course hellscream has been there all through my bolo career and helped me out alot with pretty much everything when ive needed it.
lots of people have taught me stuff and yes its been a tough road and ive had, and still get, my fair share of the verbal beatings. i dont ever take it bad although i have done in the past until i learned to man up take it on the chin. once you understand how these american/canadians go on it really is absolutley nothing. yeah things can get heated and harsh sometimes but they are really only trying to help you out. gotta laugh along with it and learn from it, or, take offense and cry about it :/
i agree with jon about the teamspeak aspect. you really do understand alot more the attitudes of the players if you take the time to interact with them properly. these people come here to play bolo and have a laugh.
you get the piss taken wherever you go eryan. fuck if you lived and worked in england youd have to be a bit more toughskinned to get through the day.
this to me is how guys get along together. we all rip the piss as much as possible outa eachother, eachothers moms or whatever.
tis true of the bolo community same as real life also :/
i dont get what the big fuss is...
diabolo could take some information from this post too Wink
MAN UP pal! take it on the chin or up the arse your choice :/
Fido

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eryan joined ts. I love his accent! Like an australian Fube Very Happy
hellscream

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:41 am    Post subject: ... Reply with quote

I really don't feel like spending any more time repeating what everyone's been trying to say to you.

If it means soooo much to you Eryan....you can have the last word......heck you can say that you're the winner here and I've been defeated by your impeccable logic and common sense. Something to put on your epitaph...."was always the good guy in real life and the internet too...and never lost!"

Plus good job with your newest fake "I'm leaving waaaah" tirade. Seriously dude, you're the ONLY one so far thats reacted in such a long drawn out hissy-fit to my so called asshole behaviour.

It's kinda painful reading your continued whinging and whimpering so in the interests of everyone here....this is my last post in this thread.

I'm done with your self-pitying sorry piece of aussie ass. Go share some of that butt love with derami fuck-o.
jinx

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hes down eryan! ad hominem! ad hominem! learn the ways of the forum and you shall be a master soon
ErYan

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:03 am    Post subject: Competition? Reply with quote

This was not a competition. This was a search for truth.

I lost, because I can't play - the deadly sin of pride. I also complain, wrath at my own deficiency, envy of those better. I can be a better person.

If you can't see any point I am making, no one has gained. Can you be a better person in Winbolo? The choice is entirely up to you.
Nemokrad

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ErYan you seem to think that after writing out these long and drawn out threads that hellscream is somehow going to change and get nicer... that's just not going to happen. Just accept it as fact. You can't change others behavior, not in real life either. So for you to continue to become a stronger person and live your life happier, the unfortunate truth is that you need to become less sensitive. In the end you becoming less sensitive will help you in your life in general. Think of it as a life skill. Because, trust me, hellscream isn't the last asshole you'll meet.

If you just end up running away to your hole every time, who's the one getting hurt? Who won? The asshole or you? Are you going to let the asshole win?
Diabolo

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:08 pm    Post subject: Re: ... Reply with quote

Kaos wrote:
hellscream wrote:
Quote:
Kaos, for example, was such a great mentor, because he didn't get frustrated with me and never once did he berate me.

Just realised this little doozie here.

Why don't you ask Kaos who HIS mentor was?

I bet it must have been some really patient, sweet, encouraging kinda guy in bolo....and who wouldn't mind holding his wife's purse while shes in the ladies room in real life...

...right?

diabolo could take some information from this post too Wink
MAN UP pal! take it on the chin or up the arse your choice :/

Ive read every single word of this thread and do NOT wish to ask for my 30 minutes back. I find this post usefull cause im a skeeeeeeerub. Smile
F.U.B.A.R.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think your wrong nemo. I think Eryan understands now.

Arrow i think he understands that one bad night of bolo dont mean shit.

Arrow TS is magic.

Arrow and Hellscream, along with most may get fussy at times but at most is a needed fellow in this community.

Wink
Sgt.Destroyer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

do we need to bring in the U.N to keep the peace? dont upset Eryan hes Aussie and will have a giant knife.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Fido

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You call THAT a knife?
THIS is a knife!
Nemokrad

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

By the way ErYan, if you were e=mc2 I have to say that you have greatly impressed me in your progression and level of skill now. I'd say you've moved past noob and into the indio/kaos territory. I'd hate to see you leave after so much improvement, so keep it up and stick it out and you will become a great player very soon.
Diabolo

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fido wrote:
You call THAT a knife?
THIS is a knife!

Thats not a knife. That's a spoon.

" Oh I see you've played knifey spoony befo !!! "
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Winbolo.net Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: