View previous topic :: View next topic  
$$$$

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stimpy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The bubbles...
Diabolo

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

umm Sakura is actually right. Most of you are a bunch of angry faggots. Even the few nice ones lash out once in a while ( especially to noobs) Id recommend all new players to be absolutely quiet and just play bolo. Don't talk to anyone. They all ask you stupid questions to find out what kind of person you are so they can all berate and yell at you. Its elementary school for adults. Sakura is one of the newest bolo members around here and he already has an appropriate grasp on the bolo community. And if that is not all, you have drunk clowns like money that think they tough and go around making real life threats. They dont have any balls to back up their words with actions, but none the less they make threats anyways. And then you have power tripping IRC admins who don't do anything positive for the bolo community or the irc channels. The only person who has never changed his personality around here is Jhood ( ya ya cf insert stupid jhood joke here). Jhood is all class and has always been that way.

" Real Bolo legends do not play Bolo. They just make it better for those who do. "

** Hats off to Jhood ** You have my respect.

Best advice is to Run Away. Run far away before you get hooked on a stupid game you played as a teenager. Don't tarnish your bolo memories by getting involved with these clowns.
Nemokrad

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Diabolo wrote:
Most of you are a bunch of angry faggots.

Quote of the year, ding ding ding!!!! The irony burns so hard.
†DS†

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nemokrad wrote:
Diabolo wrote:

Quote of the year, ding ding ding!!!! The irony burns so hard.

I have to admit I laughed at that one...
Kaos

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

so.... the moral of that story..... only play bolo if u have balls :/

definately keep away from #winbolo irc because i especially get quite angry and rant. infact we all rant and get angry together. tis the nature of the competitve game we choose to play.

however... these angry rants should never be taken personally!

when i have booted off, because i woke up on the wrong side of the wrong persons bed, or im just pissed off in general, i often get into slanging matches and call everyone whatever, as does everyone else, but when the rants over, peace is restored and we're all friends again! Smile

i dont take the name calling and stuff seriously because guess what!? yes im older than 12!

people who 'know' me in this communitiy, know what im like so my advice to this thread is this:

-if you cant deal with this stuff, dont join our channel and engage in conversations!

P.S. you can actually play this game without talking to anybody if you wish! ask catosa.

angrykaos
stimpy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Diabolo wrote:

Omicron

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HalfWayCrook wrote:
well, how bout not picking your little dork si fi names and stick with one Omicron? oh i mean Zanoryt. what other dumb name are you going to register? there are a lot of trolls in this game with people who are way more dicks then we are.

you also began your conversation on the defensive you little mac nerd so cool your jets.

I hadn't read this back when I posted cause I stopped reading around the 16th. There is another game that was made in the 90s which I play when i want to play online. Myth, which was a game made by Bungie before they started Halo and back when they actually made good games. It was also a little after Marathon, which I would think some of you may have played a little.

I played this a little back in January, and found the 'serious' playing style just wasn't good for me. Back when I played it we would fight each other, not sit behind pillboxes, using them as pieces on a game board. Yes, I understand why you do that, and we would do it too, just not as the sole objective.

So don't worry HalfWayCrook, I won't be around to troll you with my dork scifi name.

Btw: It is not scifi, it is a greek letter. e.g. Epsilon Beta Gamma Omicron. "This is Ceti Alpha 5!"
Cool_Fool

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Diabolo wrote:
Jhood is all class and has always been that way.

Ah, ah, ah. Not always, I'm afraid. Not always.

I recall to your attention the famous case of Jhood and the missing backscatter pictures. When the police finally caught up with him, he had printed them all out poster size and used them to paper the walls of his underground bunker.

He had...augmented...them in photoshop, rated them all on a 1-to-5 star scale, and given them names. "Mannish Dorothy" was a particularly horrifying mashup. Jhood had given it a rating of "5 stars +."

CF
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Winbolo.net Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: