PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2004 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would personally like to Thank Nova for starting this Flamewar. oh ya and
Nuh-uh!
Nova

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2004 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Suicide Jockey wrote:
I would personally like to Thank Nova for starting this Flamewar. oh ya and
Nuh-uh!

I started the thread... you instigated the flamewar. Thank yourself. I just jumped into this for the fuck of it.
Min

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2004 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nova wrote:
I wasn't here when all the .com/.us stuff happened, so for all I know your excellent point has been taken way out of context.

the point I was trying to get across was ..... I wasn't here either .....

Min

ps ... rant rant rant rant (this ones for sj)
Nova

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2004 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, that was actually only part of your point. Your whole point was that you weren't there, so .com couldn't possibly have been a dictatorship.
Suicide Jockey

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2004 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

damn you Nova and all your lieing. I read your boloreich user guide I will quote it "OMG i fucking own all of you, I fucking rock your socks" (Note quote may not be exactly like original) this then insituted a flamewar started by you and maddmaxx!
p.s. Min your rant's suck monkey nuts
Min

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2004 2:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nova wrote:
Well, that was actually only part of your point. Your whole point was that you weren't there, so .com couldn't possibly have been a dictatorship.

very good nova ... you get a cookie!

Min

p.s. As far as I understand what happened with .com/.us .... was lrl banned maddmaxx for something trivial, darkomen told him not to do that, lrl flipped saying something similiar to "min's not here, don't tell me what to do" ....... then recuited people to spam everyone who joined .com to join .us instead ..... pretty simple really
Nemokrad

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2004 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sheeps wrote:
Spoken from someone who does not visit .us, gotta love that propaganda.

You want to talk about the division and propaganda? You suddenly quit irc.winbolo.com out of the blue without any explanation. I finally get a hold of you on .us to just ask you why you left and you say it is because I deopped LRL out of some personal issue or something like that. I inform you that I deopped LRL because he was abusing his privileges and WOULD BE COMPLETELY AGAINST HIS CURRENT IRC POLICY (can you say ironic?). Now, who was sucking up LRL's propaganda like a baby and candy? Funny thing when I told you this, you took it all in stride, agreed to rethink your decision about leaving .com. You never joined .com once, and I even emailed you from some free email you provided me with to ask you what happened and never got a response. I come to find later that you gave your log of our conversation to LRL (either that, or LRL logged it with his nifty ircd privmsg sniffing tool). As for a policy, I find them completely useless because ops are going to do whatever they want anyway. Do you honestly think that LRL wouldn't ban me if I came into .us and called him a bunch of names? In any case, Killjoy is writing a policy to keep people happy and will hopefully have time to finish it when he finds some time.
sheeps wrote:
But seriously SJ, the main reason for most of this division was a push for change in the community.

Do you honestly feel in your heart of hearts that irc.winbolo.com was so mismanaged and unfair after learning of all of LRL's bullshit to recruit people to his server (maybe you still are in denial?) that splitting our little community in two really helped it? I don't think I could more strongly disagree with what you helped do.
Nova wrote:
As for all the .com/.us bullshit...

You are right, you weren't there, so why is it that you left .com? Remember, you most likely would not even be here right now if it wasn't for me recruiting you to IRC from some game a long time ago.
Nova

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2004 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Min wrote:
Nova wrote:

very good nova ... you get a cookie!

*munch munch munch*

Nemokrad wrote:
You are right, you weren't there, so why is it that you left .com?

I left .com because fi invited me over to .us one day after I came back. SJ was fucking around with my modem (usual SJ mischief---although he was nice enough to send me a link to a fix for the glitch he was taking advantage of) and fi said, "Hey, come over to .us. SJ isn't in there." I didn't feel like joining two servers, so I've stuck with .us.

---Nova
Nova

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2004 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Suicide Jockey wrote:
damn you Nova and all your lieing. I read your boloreich user guide I will quote it "OMG i fucking own all of you, I fucking rock your socks" (Note quote may not be exactly like original) this then insituted a flamewar started by you and maddmaxx!
p.s. Min your rant's suck monkey nuts

Well, there's no point in hiding the truth. I finally felt the need to tell the world how awesome I am and decided to release it disguised as a "BoloReich User Guide" when in fact it is merely a Novan version of Hitler's Mein Kampf.
flad

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2004 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i believe i am the coolest guy here, like who can disagree? not even you "nova". it has takin me this long to figure out who u r, and i am onto your game, so watch yourself.
Nova

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2004 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

flad wrote:
i believe i am the coolest guy here, like who can disagree? not even you "nova".

Well, I'm about to prove you wrong. Here I am, disagreeing. "Flad is not the coolest guy here. At best, he is second coolest due to my presence."

flad wrote:
it has takin me this long to figure out who u r, and i am onto your game, so watch yourself.

Well, you could have always asked me who I am and what my game was. I'll be sure to watch myself, though. Wouldn't want to piss on the toilet seat.
Suicide Jockey

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2004 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

--

Last edited by Suicide Jockey on Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nova

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2004 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Suicide Jockey wrote:
ha sure fucked you over i am on .us, i personally like it better then .com, cuz i am free to act like even more of an asshole and not be punished for it. and if you weren't so annoying i wouldn't have been forced to kick you from .com using alternate methods, because my op's got lost in some webpage incident.

I'd write a scathing reply to this, but I'm too busy crying.
Suicide Jockey

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2004 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I still love you...
sheeps

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2004 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nemokrad wrote:
You want to talk about the division and propaganda? You suddenly quit irc.winbolo.com out of the blue without any explanation.

I finally got tired of all the "games" (no tank involved) and the 'personal whim" politics. I had no desire to join the flaming and hoped instead that 'quiet resistence' would have some impact.

Nemokrad wrote:
I finally get a hold of you on .us to just ask you why you left and you say it is because I deopped LRL out of some personal issue or something like that. I inform you that I deopped LRL because he was abusing his privileges and WOULD BE COMPLETELY AGAINST HIS CURRENT IRC POLICY (can you say ironic?).

Which is the whole point, make it so it doesn't happen, don't just selective punish whoever you don't like. I just want it to be CLEAR what some of the rules are.

Nemokrad wrote:
Funny thing when I told you this, you took it all in stride, agreed to rethink your decision about leaving .com. You never joined and I even emailed you from some free email you provided me with to ask you what happened and never got a response.

I said I would rejoin once there were policies, which there is still not. Never got the email so I guess you were seen as spam.

Nemokrad wrote:
I come to find later that you gave your log of our conversation to LRL (either that, or LRL logged it with his nifty ircd privmsg sniffing tool).

He didn't get a log from me, but if someone asks I tell them. Was it a top secret converstaion? I didn't see anything personal that I wouldn't share.

Nemokrad wrote:
As for a policy, I find them completely useless because ops are going to do whatever they want anyway. Do you honestly think that LRL wouldn't ban me if I came into .us and called him a bunch of names? In any case, Killjoy is writing a policy to keep people happy and will hopefully have time to finish it when he finds some time.

No I don't think LRL would. I look forward to the policies.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Winbolo.net Forum Index -> Maps All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: