UsergroupsUsergroups
RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile

Community

where is the love?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
indiana

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2004 4:37 pm    Post subject: where is the love? Reply with quote

Right, i have been a part of winbolo for many years, and let i still see the same old crap. player making fun of other players, putting them down. trying to make them feel stupid. like why do it? do you do it just to make yourself feel better? do you enjoy making fun of a person you don't even know? We are all people right? sure, i do get make fun of people. but i don't do it to hurt people. i do it just to make fun of people who put down people.(of yes, there is the odd times i do get a "little" mad, but in 5 mins i would forget about it) example "<indiana> shessh, ren is the biggest noob, he is soo crappy.." etc etc etc. sorry ren, that i pick you for my example. but calling someone a stupid "jew", saying your going to rape them, or etc,etc,etc, it not call for. like just because your a so called "vet' does not mean you should disrespect everyone. respect is not earn by beating everyone in a game. respect is earn by showing respect to others. and if you vets don't respect us, why in hell should we respect you? because you think your better than everyone in winbolo? fuck that. maybe kids can't won't show respect to you. but making fun of them does not slove the problem.
peace
Jay the Speeding Ray

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well said, well said.

And I suppose that comes from being the younger brother of a vet?
snaketeamleader

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 9:37 pm    Post subject: Re: where is the love? Reply with quote

good point but u know some people in this game are just downright assholes and nothing to do but roll with it it sucks but u cant stop it
sniper

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it's really funny to see indiana post about this. you spent an entire afternoon harrassing my girlfriend calling herself wondergirl, saying a lot of things you in real life could go to court for saying. so if you start treating other people with respect, they will treat you with respect back.
Suicide Jockey

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
so if you start treating other people with respect, they will treat you with respect back.

sorry Sniper, with winbolo it doesn't work that way. I tried changing my ways and being nice.....even not posting and just reading whats going on...But people always seem to take a stab at you somewhere for no apartent reason. So really being polite and courteous is useless. Its almost time for some more cartoons since elvis lied about getting a forum policy.
underdog

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ya, ive brought that up a few times. apparently we dont need no new policy. may the shit flinging and unmoderated messages forever stay online polluting what remnants of tangible conversation are left Razz Razz Razz Razz Rolling Eyes Wink Wink Arrow Embarassed Embarassed Twisted Evil Razz Embarassed Embarassed Rolling Eyes Wink

look at me, i can be a dick too!!!!!!
jhood

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 1:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Edit: Clearing the air.

Last edited by jhood on Tue Feb 22, 2005 9:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Beastmaster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 6:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

All I have to say is SHUT UP STUPID. LMAO.
indiana

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sniper wrote:
it's really funny to see indiana post about this. you spent an entire afternoon harrassing my girlfriend calling herself wondergirl, saying a lot of things you in real life could go to court for saying. so if you start treating other people with respect, they will treat you with respect back.

hrm..right, well i remeber that game. the first thing she said to me was "your a asshole" because i killed her lgm. and you miss my whole point too moron. im was talking about in chatroom. game time is differnt. a lot of words are said in games. but nobody cares. because everyone *well everyone but you* know they are MEANING LESS.
and it really funny how some people try to be part of the "gang" but try to "Bash" a player. and btw why the hell are you bring up old post anyways?
peace
flad

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hate min!
~suicide~

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hate everyone equally.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
[#]

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sniper wrote:
my girlfriend calling herself wondergirl, saying a lot of things you in real life could go to court for saying. so if you start treating other people with respect, they will treat you with respect back.

so.... is it ok if I still call her "wonderbabe" in the games? (when I say it I mean nothing by it. I just think it's a cooler sounding nickname) Mr. Green
Q-mandabomb

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

~suicide~ wrote:
I hate everyone equally.

no no no... its

"I'm no racist! I hate everyone EQUALLY!"
~suicide~

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh yeah^^^ I was trying to think of that. lol.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Satchild****

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

indiana your full of it you verbally bashed me in play 2 nights ago your right we dont need this stuff considering bolo is played by a large age group i was in a school computer room 2 weeks ago setting up a citrix network for the teacher there this is a grade 7 and 8 class he played macbolo in college and finds for his students it is a great mind expanding and thinking game he lets his students play bolo over the school lan now theres no doubt that these kids are going home and playing bolo on there own personal pc's so lets go with your idea and just play instead of smak talking the possible 13 or 14 year old i remember playing macbolo when i was in grade 8 and 9 great fun and no trash talk i am responsible too and will cut back my trash talk

sianara sat

ps i think indy is a great bolo player despite what he said to me good day guys
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Winbolo.net Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: