MemberlistMemberlist

UsergroupsUsergroups
RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile

Community

New Website

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ren

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 2:57 pm    Post subject: New Website Reply with quote

New website: http://www.renny2.netfirms.com

Includes a written policy that will be updated, strategy guide section, Good ally section, forum, and a policy.

renbot.winbolo.us
Min

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wtf? ... I didn't say you could post my strategy guide on your website ren, please remove it.

Min
~suicide~

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its alirght, but way to crowded, what's the deal with all those scroll bars? If you want them only have at most one per page, also I can barely read the stuff when you click on a link, way to crowded.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Vengeance

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

great....now Ren has his own site....slowly the poison spreads through the water...already it has reached the land of Min, who else will it infect next?

muwahahaha
Acro

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

These hosters...they let you have a website; but it must be jam-packed with ads and riddled with logos for the sponsor. I would never give them the free advertising by using their 'service'.
~suicide~

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would of just used Angelfire, they only have two ads, one top and one bottom.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Madd Maxx

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 2:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ren's fucked up website wrote:
I've been playing winbolo for serveral years and have been winding down on the playing lately. After all my years of winbolo, I've decided to make a site

LOL, this is funny, playing bolo for "SEVERAL" (dictionary.com says that "several" means, "Being of a number more than two or three but not many", just in case you didn't know) years, bull-shit! And you have NOT spent "long years playing WinBolo" (btw Jackass, it's a proper noun, capitalize the Win and the Bolo), in fact, you weren't even on .net till a few months AFTER it came out. Also, the links in the useless "services" frame do not work, and there is so much advertising that it's hard to discern what is supposed to be "content" and what is just advertising.
And Ren, cut the bullshit with the frames, I HATE frames (unless they are used properly, which they are not on your site). They just fuck everything up and make it look even gayer, they also make your website more difficult to read because the page is not as wide AND you actually have to scroll SIDE TO SIDE on some pages, NOBODY likes having to scroll from side to side, most mouses just were not designed for it.
When reading further on your site, I noticed that you still call a "triple take" a tactic in which you take one enemy pill using three of your pills as blockers (the whole concept of which is just stupid, since even I could find better uses for that third blocker pill). By doing this you are just mis-educating new WinBoloists, you instead should give them a link (with permission, of course) to the www.lgm.com/bolo/guides.html webpage where they will not be mis-informed. I expect that new players should KNOW what a "double take" is (I also expect that you should know this, Ren, after "all your years of WinBolo". But, perhaps that is asking too much from you?)
I am also wondering WHY you think we need yet ANOTHER WinBolo forum? We already have two, and only one is used alot. We have absolutely NO need for any more forums (at all ren, even if you think that you could do better, which you cannot).
Btw, I also noted that you stated in your <<stupid>> policy that "3rd warning = month long ban". If it has a month-long ban, doesn't it then cease to be a warning? I mean, if it was an actual "warning", wouldn't you simply warn the offender and "let them off the hook"? This is quite puzzeling to me, but then again, so was the difference between a "triple take" and a "triples" take.
I realize that after reading this, Ren, you will probably end up saying something along the lines of "Oh, well, you aren't good at WinBolo, so fuck you! You don't know anything about WinBolo you stupid newb, hence your thoughts on the design of my website are rendered invalid" in response to this. You should note that since you are a prick (sorry, I thought that you needed a reminder, you seem to have forgotten that lately), you have already banned me from your bot (Although according to your new policy, since I was on my "first warning", I should have just been warned), therefore there is not much more you can do to me (I know, it must suck that I'm banned. Because now, you cannot tell me "Stop that right now or I'll ban you!" anymore, which I know you enjoy doing). Anways, overall Ren, you website sucks monkey balls and is a waste of space.

-Madd Maxx-

P.S. Holy shit, I cannot remember the last time I wrote something that long on here^!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Vengeance

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 4:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

At least it's for a good cause MaddMaxx...
Madd Maxx

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 4:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol. Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Q-mandabomb

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey, mm said something right!

...i have to right that down:

Idiot diary: Day [who cares]:

MM said something inteligent!
gear4ever

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

~suicide~ wrote:
I would of just used Angelfire, they only have two ads, one top and one bottom.

AND ALOT OF POPUPS.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Winbolo.net Forum Index -> Feature Requests All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: