SearchSearch

MemberlistMemberlist

UsergroupsUsergroups
RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile

Community

Vote on Forum Policy.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Winbolo.net Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Vote on the Forum Policy below.
Yes
69%
 69%  [ 16 ]
No
26%
 26%  [ 6 ]
Needs work (If you pick this option, please state why)
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 23

Fabolous

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol thats funny MM. Way to put in the wording
Cool_Fool

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 1:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Vote on Forum Policy. Reply with quote

Min wrote:
here is my take on what the policy could be, based on feedback in this thread and my own thoughts

I voted "No" to the forum rules, and I'm not changing that vote until I see Fireice's name on a perma-ban list.

CF
Madd Maxx

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Then I guess your vote shall never be changed Laughing

-Madd Maxx-
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Jason#8

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Min tried to help this place out, he had an idea, a vision of what it could be. The final post in his visionary thread was Madd Maxx being... well... Madd Maxx. Is something actually going to be done with the end result of this thread? It's like having the nation elect a leader... and the elected leader never takes office... but is perfectly fine and ready to.

Well, Min, are you going to push this some more or give it up?

Jason#8
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Cool_Fool

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jason#8 wrote:
The final post in his visionary thread was Madd Maxx being... well... Madd Maxx. Is something actually going to be done with the end result of this thread?

Well if you look right above the Madd Maxx post, you'll see I managed to squeeze in some FI bashing, so I think this thread has definitely been a force for good.

CF
Min

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

push it? ... the vote is over, the yes's win, this policy is in place, I just havn't posted a news article about it yet. Or a new discussion thread for dealing with future changes.

Min
FireIce

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Huh? I see several problems with that.

1) Elvis didn't make any post announcing the policy, and now we're supposed to believe you have the authority to put up any damn policy you please simply because....?

2) This vote is bogus - anyone can vote as many times as they wanted.

And you wonder why people hated you being the dictactor way back then and why there was a revolution to get rid of your ability to so control the IRC servers and this forum?

If this policy is put in place, I'll stop posting and reading this forum. In fact since you said it's in place and you have the forum moderation power to delete and modify my threads, I'm going to stop now since you said it's in place. I'll come back and post if I get an email from someone saying it aint so.

Thank you for driving me away min, like you've driven away a bunch of people back when you were the dictator of the winbolo world. Not that you care at all.

And before you start bitching about why everytime you try to help, people complain about it. You bring it on yourself by not considering other people's thought and feelings before you imposed such tasteless shit on them.

GOOD BYE.
addbot

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FireIce:

You always come up with the same foolish Nostalgia. You throw around words like dictator and control directing them specifically at Min everytime he posts. When in reality you were an op in .com and from my recollect you used to down talk Min behind his back like it were your second job.

Perhaps it's time you recognized that alot of this so called dictatorship, and control fene labels that Min has some how adopted from alot of you old school .com chatters with wrinkles in your panties, should look to alot of the operators that were in that channel that would , kick, ban and defam and then point to Min for blame of such.

Course you were too busy backstabbing him yourself to acknowledge or recognize any thing but. And even though you and LRL dance around the idea that you dont dictator in .us, be real to yourself. Afterall what the hell is an operator, but a nanny or a supervisor, sure as hell seems like some one with higher authority and controls over things. And here you are plastering sterotypes and names at Min trying to what,........ perhaps manipulate people to think that its any bit different in .us??? Oh wait no you and LRL would never do such a thing, like giving everyone ops for the first week when we all entered .us. and then slowly removing it, like pulling the carpet from beneath us.

Go back into the lil hole that you have hidden and retreated to. We care not to hear about your "gheytastic" skins, or your chafed sides cus Min wouldnt let you run the "controls" in .com. Surprised many should even trust your judgement or words, considering your backstabbing history. *shrug* (btw hows that for manipulation).

Add
Min

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FireIce wrote:

If this policy is put in place, I'll stop posting and reading this forum.

good, *waves* ... don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Min
Min

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ps, I'm now going to lock this thread. Its original purpose has finished, This policy which was developed and posted by sheeps, has been agreed apon by the majority of the active membership. If anyone has further problems with the policy as stated by sheeps, they can post it in the dicussion thread for further policy changes, that I'll post when I get around to it.

Min
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Winbolo.net Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: