Menu
 
FAQFAQ
SearchSearch

MemberlistMemberlist

UsergroupsUsergroups
RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile
Log in to check your private messages
Log in to check your private messages
Log inLog in
 
 

Community
 

WBN map feature idea

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Winbolo.net Forum Index -> Feature Requests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Acro



Joined: 06 Aug 2003
Posts: 1594

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 5:48 pm    Post subject: WBN map feature idea Reply with quote

I'd like to see the games listed on winbolo.net/active games show how many starts the map has. It already lists bases and pills. I want this because I've discovered through using a spawner with a random feature (SJ's) that alot of the maps in our 4500+ map collection have no starts (perhaps as high as 1%).
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Alain



Joined: 05 Oct 2004
Posts: 455

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 6:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It would be a nice thing : we could report it if we see a 0 start map... Cool
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Cool_Fool



Joined: 17 Jan 2005
Posts: 629

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 4:32 pm    Post subject: Re: WBN map feature idea Reply with quote

Acro wrote:
I'd like to see the games listed on winbolo.net/active games show how many starts the map has.


I'd like to see games listed on winbolo.net that dont have Acro in them. Wouldn't that be nice? No Acro at all?

CF
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Acro



Joined: 06 Aug 2003
Posts: 1594

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unfortunatley for CF, that would only work for people that can READ.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Cool_Fool



Joined: 17 Jan 2005
Posts: 629

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 6:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Acro wrote:
Unfortunatley for CF, that would only work for people that can READ.


Not necessarily. Any game without Acro in it would have a big smiley face next to it. Any game that included Acro would have a frowny face, or a giant red stop sign or something.

CF
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
DANTHEMAN!



Joined: 26 Apr 2005
Posts: 368

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool_Fool wrote:
Acro wrote:
Unfortunatley for CF, that would only work for people that can READ.


Not necessarily. Any game without Acro in it would have a big smiley face next to it. Any game that included Acro would have a frowny face, or a giant red stop sign or something.

CF


OR we could just ban Acro from all the game servers. He always plays alone anyways. (just jkin around, I know some people here take shit like this seriously, so try to resist getting your flames out. )
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
Q-mandabomb



Joined: 07 Jun 2003
Posts: 2308

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool_Fool wrote:
Acro wrote:
Unfortunatley for CF, that would only work for people that can READ.


Not necessarily. Any game without Acro in it would have a big smiley face next to it. Any game that included Acro would have a frowny face, or a giant red stop sign or something.

CF


I see you're familiar with the notorious "frowney face", CF. Do they bring back harsh memories from your elementary schooling? When everyone else got a smiley face stick, didn't you always wonder why the frown on YOUR sticker WASN'T upside down? Didn't you wonder where your teacher got those stickers from? Frowney faces aren't too harsh, but when you started getting the "devil" faces, ( Evil or Very Mad ) didn't it hit you?

Very Happy Wink
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Cool_Fool



Joined: 17 Jan 2005
Posts: 629

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Q-mandabomb wrote:
Frowney faces aren't too harsh, but when you started getting the "devil" faces ,didn't it hit you?


My teacher usually just scrawled death threats across the top of my homework.

CF
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
DANTHEMAN!



Joined: 26 Apr 2005
Posts: 368

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool_Fool wrote:
Q-mandabomb wrote:
Frowney faces aren't too harsh, but when you started getting the "devil" faces ,didn't it hit you?



My teacher usually just scrawled death threats across the top of my homework.

CF


But I thought you got expelled in Kindergarten...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
Jason#8



Joined: 10 Sep 2003
Posts: 486

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DANTHEMAN! wrote:
Cool_Fool wrote:
Q-mandabomb wrote:
Frowney faces aren't too harsh, but when you started getting the "devil" faces ,didn't it hit you?



My teacher usually just scrawled death threats across the top of my homework.

CF


But I thought you got expelled in Kindergarten...


It was the second grade, when he brought some speaker wire and half a handcuff and threatened to kill the teacher. Don't you ever listen to Acro when he's 'sleep-typing'???
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Winbolo.net Forum Index -> Feature Requests All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group
 
 
 
Winbolo.net Copyright ©2003 John Morrison