RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile

Community

fARTPUPPET
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
dz

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 3:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

who in the fuck are you ... if i wanted to hear an asshole speak bruce... i would fart... so stfu... and as ud would say... KTHXBYE
F.U.B.A.R.

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

look, if he killed himself that was his decision. selfish as it may be..thats how he wanted it. sure it hurts thoughs around him, but he still did it. pussy ass way out, and i have no simpathy for his decision. where i come from, killing yourself is not an option.
boro

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 2:38 pm    Post subject: Fart, I miss you! Reply with quote

How can I say? The bad news finally came which verified my big concern about Fart. I had frequently asked a player name K the same question, "Any news for me?" What news? News about Fart, because I have not seen him playing bolo for a while.

I played bolo with Fart a lot. The first game I played with him was that I teamed with Chaps in a 2v1 game. It was him who challenged us for a 2v1 game. I didn't know Fart, but I knew that Chaps is very good player. I was surprised for his challenge. The game was nearly a draw and lasted a long time.

Later, Fart used the Names "Mr. Banana," "Nig Sandwich," "Suicidestub," and so. He liked to team with Kat. He was a real good play because he played good and behaved himself. Once I told him that he was a good player because he never said bad words to others.

His die was no accident, but suicide. Somehow he mentioned to me that he wanted to kill himself. He said his parents wanted to send him to a private school, but he didn't like it. I don't know what was really wrong. It seemed to me that he was depressing. I tried to talked him out, but he started to avoid me. I spoke to K one time and she told me that they had reported to police about Fart's suicidal tendency.

I think the last time we met was that I tried to talk him out, but he simply left. We didn't play. That was it. I never saw him again. I asked K many times about Fart, but there was no news.

He was too young to die no matter for what reason. He didn't know his death hurts many people, including myself, an entirely stranger to his family.

I miss him!
BruceCampbell

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dz, it seems that when you talk, everything has to be about you.

1st instance:
man when i was 16 i was a the local park smoking a joint getting a BJ.

2nd instance:
i would have tried to help if i could, and if i saw a name of suicide stud and talking about suicide, i would for sure help him out, and talk to him, and get him some help. but, because of that god damn mother fucker LRL.. he bans people who are like me, the ones who would do anything for anyone.. .. thanks LRL, seeing as i am in my 3rd year of clinical psychology, i would have welcome the opportunity to speak to this individual. but because your a moron lrl and i have been banned for about 3 years, i didnt have the opportunity. fartpuppet, aka Christopher John Hamouda, i am sorry i didnt know about tis earlier.. i could have helped you get through these rough times, but ... Rest... In.. Peace...my friend, and fellow bolo'er.

And then look at how you had to put your name on the list 3 three times:

1-Knuckles

2-innocentvirgin

3-BruceCampbell

4-Acro

5-#2

6. Devilspawn

7. underdog

8. dZ -aka-

9. makaveli -aka-

10. me... Ron.

11. Indiana

Vanity is a sin you know...
dz

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you are right bruce.. omg i cant believe i didnt see that.. thanks for the bold! just a quick response..

not my fault i was getting gummers in the park while you were.. hmm.. playing scrabble with your grandma at 16.

vanity is a sin?...

MY whole life is a sin.

also, 99.9% of things that i say, and speak of, are valid and true.

as per the other .1%, that is only when i lie. such as when i cheat on your mother, and tell her that i was out with the boys. damn bitch falls for it everytime. maybe one day i will introduce you to your brothers and sisters. Until then, GET THE FUCK IN YOUR ROOM, AND STFU, before i come up there and SPANK YOUR STUPID ASS NIGGER!!!1!1!!!shift+1!!1!!shift+1!!!!!!!

also, a word of advice, the only thing that matters is YOURSELF. nobody else. until you lose your virginity, and start tapping some ass and knock up some chic and have a kid. then the kid matters. besides that.. NO ONE FUCKING ELSE MATTERS. to be completly honest.. i dont give 2 shits about some name on my screen killing themselves (yes i would try to help, but guess what, too late), i dont give a fuck about the old lady getting smoked by a mac truck infront of me, and i dont give a mother fucking flying fuck.. about any of you. expecially you bruce. i would slap you with my cock, and tell you to go sit in the corner and roll my joints if i ever so happen to bump into you. you stupid dumb shit god damn mother fucker (copyright offspring).

WORD MY NIGGER... AND FUCK YOUR BOLDS I GAVE UP ON THAT SHIT.. WSATE OF FUCKING TIME>. JUST LIKE THIS POST>> THEREFORE ILL FUCKING STOP BEFORE YOU RUN TO MOMMY AND TELL HER HOW BAD DZ IS.

dz is the biggest dzaster or (disaster for you nERds). i will fuck you all inside and out. bruce cambell you are now apart of the LRL group. consisting of you, and lrl.. just a couple little redneck inbreads. lrl knows the truth right Lance. R. Laughter. only in wyoming would some inbread have a name like that. or whereever bruce is.. but ill find all those details later then i have time..

anyways, until then.. stay off your knees son. daddy didnt teach you to be like that... god damn knob gobbler.

DZ- NIGGA WHA?@!
Nova

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BruceCampbell wrote:
Don't try to use the death of a person to foist an attack on LRL or anyone else. That's what politicians do and it's pretty low if you ask me.

In all fairness, you can't really ask him to see anything beyond his own nose. Trying to reform him over the Internet is pretty much pointless unless you're bored and spoiling for a fight---in which case, knock yourself out. Hope you like ellipses & arrogance.

---Nova
BruceCampbell

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A presentation on the species known as dz:

This month's jackass is really not a jackass at all, but the "dog vomit slime mold," Sphincter deezee, which belongs in the phylum Cretincota in the Kingdom Loserotista. Why isn't this a real jackass? Why is it crawling around your yard? I'll have the answers to your questions later. I receive so many emails from people telling me about the "disgusting thing" in their bark mulch. Some people seem almost desperate to get rid of it (short answer: you can't). Here is a representative sample of the fun emails I've received in the past year. I figured it was easier to make a web page about it than to keep answering the same questions over and over.

Email 1: I hope you can help me. I've never seen anything like this. I scattered wood chips in my yard to cut down on the amount of mud the dogs would drag into the house after it rained. I have no idea what sorts of chips they are. A collection of road side trees. Now that is has warmed up here in Kansas, this yellow jackass-like stuff is "growing" in my yard. I'm afraid it might be toxic to the dogs so I keep it scooped up. It has a pungent smell. It almost looks like yellow diarrhea with a little more texture.

Email 2: I'm curious about something that was growing in my flower bed (in pine bark mulch). I wish I had a picture to show but didn't think about taking one at the time. Maybe this description will do. The color of the low lying mottled mass was mostly yellow. At a first glance it appeared like someone vomited (please forgive this description). When I watered the flowers and the water stream hit it, it burst open and brown colored smoke (spores?) appeared.

Email 3: Sir -- Could you kindly help us identify the jackass/sphincter growing in our flower bed? What we first thought was our dog's -- well, to put it bluntly-- vomit seems to be some kind of living, thriving jackass entity. This patch of muted golden-colored "whatever" seems to thrive in the cypress mulch-filled, wooden-bordered landscaping. Upon our initial discovery the patch was approx. 6" in diameter and 3/4" high. By sunset of Day One it had faded to a black exterior. Day Two saw it lengthen by about 6 more inches (turning golden again) and taking a liking (move) to a landscape timber (Gadzooks, it's mobile and has a brain!) . By Day 3, it seemed to produce small areas of "offspring" which continue to thrive at unpredictable intervals. My first testosterone reaction was to kill it with a shovel and/or a mixture of water and bleach, but my 9-year-old daughter insisted I let it live and surf the net for any info I could find. I did find a photo and information on a strikingly similar looking jackass in a photo of something called lemonparty, but here's the punchline. I lost the material. All I remember is that its scientific name started with the letter S and that its key characteristic was -- you guessed it -- a dog vomit appearance. So here I go. Anything you can respond with would be a great help! Thanks very much in advance for your attention.

In order to understand the dz you have to know something about their cranial structure. They exist in nature as a plasmodium, a blob of protoplasm without cell walls and only a cell membrane to keep everything in. It is really nothing but a large amoeba and feeds much the same way, by engulfing its food (mostly bacteria) with pseudopodia. You may know this process as phagocytosis. So the dz ingests its food then digests it. You may recall that true jackass have a dick.

Dz's have been traditionally studied by mycologists because their small, delicate fruiting bodies tend to be pussy-like in appearance. Most dz fruiting bodies are really quite small. Dz's are often found on old well-rotted logs, because there they can find the moisture and bacteria required for survival. The fruiting bodies produce spores, which can germinate to form myxamoebae or flagellated swarm cells. These later fuse to form the plasmodium, which later forms the fruiting body. Most of the fruiting bodies are only a millimeter or two in height so it does take some searching to find them. However, it's well worth the time and effort, especially if you have a hand lens or a dissecting microscope. Their small size is amazing.

Occasionally people in more subtropical regions find large dz plasmodia in their yard and call the police, believing a jackass has landed. It pays to know something about these organisms to avoid being embarrassed when the police come!

I hope you enjoyed learning something about dz (slime molds). Take them home and view them magnified by a hand lens or dissecting microscope.

Last edited by BruceCampbell on Sun May 07, 2006 4:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rofl i have an email:

1.can you get rid of the evil bactera called 'DZ' by peeing on it for do i have too use the dog dooer

2.what can i do too get more 'dZ's'?

pl0x anser my questions!

Knuckles

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stop flaming in this thread, thanks.
boro

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dz,

I red your 5/6/06 post about Fart today. Two things you are absolutely right. One is that Fart cared only about himself, not others. I told Fart once that if you killed yourself, that would deadly hurt your parents. He said that he knew that. I was glad I said that to him. I did what I should do. Secondly, you are right, many bolo players are kids like Fart. We cannot hear this kind sad news anymore. I tell you the truce that I got a daughter and I have no courage to tell her the sad story. This is because I don't even want her to hear the word "suicide."

Boro
indiana

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

holy shit dz. i love you
going to make a print screen of this.

anyway bitches. stop your bitching. this thread was made for phart. not you two fags.
TruShinobi

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

interesting stuff goin on here. anyways, i'm real sorry for what happened. I know someone who's got some suicidal tendencies too (no names) so i feel.
Killjoy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 3:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is a little late, but it's still worth saying...

1. Knuckles
  2. innocentvirgin
  3. BruceCampbell
  4. Acro
  6. Devilspawn
  7. underdog
  8. dZ -aka-
  9. makaveli -aka-
  10. me... Ron.
  11. Indiana
  12. Killjoy
underdog

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 3:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

13. underdog

you can add me to that list

and dz... that was a low blow dude. i wasnt butt buddies with fart or anything but i knew him a fair bit and it really hurt when he passed away at such a young age and to use that to make an attack is just tasteless and insensitive.

i could careless how much flaming you do against lrl on a .net forum but please dont drag stuff like the death of someone many of us knew into it.
underdog

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 3:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

we still chill tho, right?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Winbolo.net Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: