RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile

Community

What does your name mean?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kaos

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well after sampling a few hundred handles in search of a name which would 'encapsulate' me and my life in general, I finally decided on Kaos..... :/
underdog

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jhood wrote:
Underdog once convinced two brothers to use the handles Senzuri and Onani. They were siblings.

Laughing

true story. that was pretty awesome. and they kept using those names for like a year. i felt sorta bad when they figured out what they meant finally though, but oh well. was worth a good laugh
ErYan

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm a pureblood racist with a spelling disability.

Either that or I named it after my two kids.
jinx

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

can't diagnose me psychologically, cause i'm so fuckin special
ErYan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A Scotsman took a girl for a taxi ride. She was so beautiful he could hardly keep his eyes on the meter.

The Scottish minister was preaching on the parable of the Good Samaritan. He felt he had better explain to his congregation why the priest had passed the victim by. "And why do you think the priest passed him by?" he asked the congregation rhetorically. "Because he saw that the man had already been robbed," came a voice from the back row.

In Scotland they had to take pay-as-you-leave buses off the streets -they found two men had starved to death in one of them.

Two robbers broke into a boarding house in Glasgow in search of money. A fierce struggle ensued. "We didn't do too badly," said one of them afterwards. "We came out with twenty pounds." "But we had fifty when we went in," complained the other.

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f6/world-s-best-scottish-jokes-32825/
Cool_Fool

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I once convinced a depraved sexual deviant to use the handle Jhood. I sometimes wonder what ever became of that guy. Skulking in some filthy bungalow in Pattaya, no doubt.

CF
jhood

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I, too, remember when "Cool_Fool" started using my name. He said it was just to get allies in games, but the court documents revealed so much more.

So.. much.. more..
Cool_Fool

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jhood wrote:
the court documents revealed so much more.

So.. much.. more..

I may have had my little slip-ups here and there in the past, but nothing I've done could ever compare to Jhood's participation in the notorious "Petting Zoo Incident."

The court documents from that debacle are so sickening that the government still refuses to release them to the public.

CF
Spintega

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

spintega - a combination of two different yoyo manufactures i was sponsored by - Spintastics and Yomega. After becoming world champion they made a yoyo called the spintega which was my modified version of a yoyo you could buy normally that I used to win. Ive been using this alias online since i was 14. Recently Ive been going by lesbiangymcoach...
Mac

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:20 pm    Post subject: Mac Reply with quote

When I first started bolo I was in grade school and read about the bad ass army general Douglas MacArthur. So I went by the nick MacArthur for awhile. After I played more I figured I should change the nick to something shorter and went with Mac.
Nemokrad

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I originally thought up DarkOmeN when I was a child for the first Diablo game. That was my first online game and I was totally obsessed with it. But that name wasn't really as appropriate for Winbolo so I eventually changed it. I think I got the backwards part off some older Boloers that did it.
Cronus

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cronus is the name of the leader and the youngest of the first generation of Titans during the golden age. Was eventually overthrown by his son Zeus.

Dat greek mythology doe
Fido

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cronus has died of dysentery.
ablahfaku

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

long story short, my friend had a playlist on his xbox and just had random letters, we tried reading it and came up with ablahfaku,

longer story... the actual word was like 20 letter long somthing like ma;weihncxzlkl/fuaiojds;flkm i started saying ablahfaku when i had nothing else to say on conversations or just for no reason. ppl got confuse and stopped and think it was funny so i decided to use it as a nick, when i ask my friend how to spell it he had sold the xbox and it was long gone. i tried to write it and yep ablahfaku was born
skeet

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Skeet" is actually a form of birth control practiced by the African-American tribes of North America near the beginning of the 21st Centruy. Visionaries of the time (such as Lil Jon and Nelly) recognized the inevitable and everpresent danger of overpopulation in their land and decided to take action. They discovered an ancient form of birth control used by their ancestors that involved "pulling out and shooting" (much like skeet shooting) during sexual intercourse, as to not impregnate the female, or "biatch". The visionaries spread the word the only way they knew how: rap music. People would listen to the songs of the visionaries during ritual smoking ceremonies and chant "skeet skeet skeet!". Every tribe of their kind in the land listened to rap music and the idea of skeeting quickly gained in popularity. Soon, the entire African-American tribe had done its part to offset the effects of overpopulation through generations of skeeting on the women that they did not wish to impregnate. However, the other tribes of the land (most notabley, the Whites and Mexicans) did not support the "Skeet Movement". They continued to grow in number until the Whites eventually ate the Mexicans. The Whites, however, refused to eat the African-Americans for fear of sickle cell anemia, so they all got on a very large boat and went back to England. JUST KIDDING it's short for my nickname in high school that was skeeter that is the true meaning behind my name... Embarassed
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Winbolo.net Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: