MemberlistMemberlist

UsergroupsUsergroups
RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile

Community

for Min120

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Diabolo

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:58 pm    Post subject: for Min120 Reply with quote

so because nemo the power tripping pos decided to ban me I cant message you, ill just ask you here.

So money tells me your looking for proof to ban me ? Im just curious why nobody does anything about a faggot who utters death threats in irc ? I have everything saved on my computer. And I have all the proof I need to go to the police. You guys continue to say I ruin shit and nobody wants me around. Well how on earth is having someone like money around better? at least I dont threaten to " Bring my boys, and hunt you down "

No wonder the bolo conception is tainted. You let assholes like this run around freely to utter threats. and then you have assholes like the powertripping Nemokrad run irc and ban people for defending them selves. Great organization people. I will be taking my flashdrive into the cop shop tomorrow.

Have your bolo fuckers. Thats all you got. I want no part of it anymore. Its like elementary school around here. Bunch of power tripping pussies with big mouths and no action. At least I stand for whats right. And I follow through with what I say, and not speak for the sake of trying to sound cool to my bolo peers. Have fun with ur faggoty bolo friends Austin. Well done. Peoples childish actions have ruined bolo. And I know im not the only one who believes this. Just seeing what money looks like is all the proof I need thats hes a little bitch. No real man with balls would ever threaten to " bring my boys " if he thought he was tough enough to fight. Austin you sure did a number on your reputation around here. Have fun with the leftovers ya 140 pound little bitch. Go put a paperbag over your nasty down syndrome looking bitch. Oh wait your proud of it. " At least I get pussy " hahahaha whata dumb fing comeback. Should we clap for you? You brag about banging retards ? hahaha too funny. Your so pathetic Austin. Get a life Loser.
hellscream

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:35 pm    Post subject: ... Reply with quote

moneh loves diablow...
Min

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

huh? keep me out of your boy on boy love.... I don't want to be part of your triangle.

Reality check, I don't need a reason to ban you. I certainly wasn't looking for a reason. Keep me out of your ridiculous shit.

I'd suggest that you piss off and never come back. But I know if you leave some moron will just take your place. As is the bolo tradition.

Min
jinx

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you have already instructed us to 'crack our $2 champagne' for your earlier sabbatical, on behalf of the community I daresay we wont be opening the nice cask for ur benefit.

good opening salvo of trash talk tho
Cronus

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Christmas came early

Very Happy
underdog

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

diabolo nobody cares about what you and moneh say to each other except the two of you. that said, this whole post is loaded with all sorta of hilarious, so thumbs up for the lulz.

diabolo lately you have been joining games and refusing to leave. not once or even twice but multiple times. and last week you joined a game in progress and allied both sides, causing the game to drop.

its pretty clear you are willfully ignorant of the few rules and etiquette we have to enable organized games being possible. whether you agree with the rules or not, it really boils down to this: if people dont want to play with you, they wont. bitching and causing more headaches is not convincing anyone. and saying things to imply you have some sort of right to intrude peoples games because we didnt lock fast enough or whatever, is absolutely ridiculous of an idea any way you look at it.

when i join and im asked to leave, i leave. i dont sit in the game for 10 minutes arguing with people about why they are being unfair and how i have a right to play with people who dont want to play with me. if i want to play i can contact people after the game or outside of the game, or start my own game and wait for people to join me. or maybe i just dont play, and i try another time.

also, min needs no reason to ban you. its his server that he voluntarily made available for playing games on and he doesnt get anything for it. its not 'public'. so dont imply he needs to find a reason cuz he really doesn't. that said, min is pretty chill and he doesnt ban people willy nilly, from what i can see. in fact i dont even remember who was last banned from his bot. oh wait, now i remember, it was you! hmmm.... i think i notice a pattern.

anyways, take a step back and look at the situation. you are having a Epenis measuring contest with some guy on the internet, and obviously you are getting your feathers ruffled. the absurdity of it all is really hilarious Very Happy wish you could see how funny it all looks
jinx

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol, i keep checking to see if diab has reposted, such a bag of 'lulz' as UD put it
hellscream

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:13 pm    Post subject: .... Reply with quote

He's at the cop station getting laughed at.
Diabolo

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont need to be a rat. Karma will get him one way or the other. He opened a can of worms, and I out smarted him. His time will come. Loud mouth's such as himself usually make the mistake of under estimating people. That is all.
†DS†

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool_Fool

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:29 am    Post subject: Re: for Min120 Reply with quote

Diabolo wrote:
I will be taking my flashdrive into the cop shop tomorrow

Make sure you warn them about Jhood too. He recently purchased a pair of binoculars, an old white van, and about seventeen pounds of candy. School will be starting up again soon, so it is imperative that they catch him immediately.

CF
Indiana1

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Min wrote:

I'd suggest that you piss off and never come back. But I know if you leave some moron will just take your place. As is the bolo tradition.

Min

Hey guys!, Wazzup?
Kaos

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jinx

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aww man, what a guy.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Winbolo.net Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: