MemberlistMemberlist

UsergroupsUsergroups
RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile

Community

well look who is the biggest BITCH in all of bolo

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Diabolo

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:02 am    Post subject: well look who is the biggest BITCH in all of bolo Reply with quote

For a guy that kicks bolos ass everytime he plays Hellscream sure does act like the biggest fucking bitch around.

Refuses to 1x1 vs good players.

Asked How come u and chaps never 1x1 ? it would be fun to watch.

Hellscream replies: I dont like to 1x1.

But yet the guy asks ME to 1x1 at least once a month. grow some fucking balls hellscream. try playing a GOOD player ya pussy. ya sure ask me to 1x1. the guy u can beat in 3 minutes.

Oh then hes getting his ass handed to him in an open so he quits and rejoins with his pills to get his LGM back.

Hard to respect a PUSSY like this. No fucking balls whatsoever. And I thought jon was the only ball less one around.

We have a new biggest pussy here in bolo. His name is Hellscream.

Fucking pathetic that the best bolo player acts liek a bitch. just sad.

at least I suck and I know it. Hellscream likes the view from his high horse i guess. too bad theres nobody around thats better. bolo community would be a whole lot better.
hellscream

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:46 pm    Post subject: ... Reply with quote

Go get laid trigglypuff (for the first time I'm assuming).

You spent all this time being this angry over people in a game that should mean next to zero....its just hillarious.

We don't see chaps, derami, jon and pretty much anyone else that plays from time to time have a page long rant here about you (considering what they all have said about you recently in games) now do we? Its clear to everyone who the pussy/failure in real life is.
jon13579

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Diabolo, Chill the F out man. There is no question I have had good days and bad days with H.S. in the past but at this point bygones are bygones man. No one except maybe GB plays winbolo as much as like we did back in the day. Most of us just show up to play some games and have some fun and don't want to deal with your baby antics. Grow up dude. Also, Perhaps see your primary care physician for the best plan to achieve better endurance. No one should be getting exhausted from a 50 minute game of Winbolo like you did last Saturday...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Winbolo.net Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: