ProfileProfile

Community

Really pissing me off..... :/ -1v1
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Q-mandabomb

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2003 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ren wrote:
I would say those are all great ideas Underdog. The host of the game should be incharge of the ban or kick feature though. Or we could have some sort of voting process with a button for voting on someone to be kicked from the game, yes or no popup window will come up. Then you select your answer and see all the other votes being displayed and the majority of the votes yes or no, win. Just running ideas on this new Winbolo 1.14 Wink.
Ud I think all of your ideas are great except i would like to add one more...
*New Tanks Styles (When you open winbolo there could be a section for tank style. A tank that competes well on the ruff terrain and not as fast as the tanks now in winbolo on the regular terrain. A integrated AUTO Boat system without making a boat, Slow-medium on land, fast as normal take now on water. And most of all the speed tank. Holds little bullets, 1/4 less that we have now in winbolo; And is very fast though on land. OPTIONAL, Finally the AIR STRIKE TANK This tank flys in the land and can go down on land and in the air {I have NO clue how this could work in the air}).
What do you all think? I know the capabilities for that are hard, but were talking in about a year from now..
[/list]

hmm...sry, but i dont like these new tank options......what's fun about bolo is it's simple.....keep it simple.....keep it fun......but better graphics would be ok......my friend always makes fun of this game cuzza the graphics..... Confused Razz Cool
Madd Maxx

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2003 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ud, I have played mac bolo, many times, until I discovered WinBolo!!!!!

Last edited by Madd Maxx on Fri Oct 24, 2003 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
underdog

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2003 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Madd Maxx wrote:
Ud, i have play mac bolo, many times, until I discovered WinBolo!!!!!

many many times eh? then why are you saying tanks can run over lgms?

are there flamethrowers too?

I realize many people dont agree with all of my feature requests. However, instead of simpley posting here and saying, "i think that sux, u sux, thats lame, blah" how about something more constructionable, like which suggestions you think are good, and how they can be implimented?
Madd Maxx

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2003 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ud, ppl have made many suggestions! and i make many complaints just to even things out!!! Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
underdog

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2003 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Madd Maxx wrote:
ud, ppl have made many suggestions! and i make many complaints just to even things out!!! Laughing

It isn't evening it out when your comments lead nowhere.
underdog

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2003 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

another thing is collision. collision is definately not like it is in mac bolo, it is too easy to "clip" someone.

id also like to see super bomb implemented like in mac bolo

and pill massage implemented

one more thing, is graphics. i know you can edit the bmap to get a skin, but there are some stuff that cant be edited. like a block is either damaged or not damaged. there should be a different pic for each amount of damage (block takes 5 hits)
one more thing that would increase graphical beauty is not having every tree look the same. have different types of trees that function the same but just look different. like there could be a map that is snow covered, where traction is lower, there is a small amount of snow blowing on screen, and everything has snow on it. the water could be whiter, and the lgms should have jackets. just stuff like that that keeps the gameplay but changes the feel. i dont think a few dozen tiny bitmap clips will lag or make the game run any slower
skywalker

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2003 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ren wrote:
I would say those are all great ideas Underdog. The host of the game should be incharge of the ban or kick feature though. Or we could have some sort of voting process with a button for voting on someone to be kicked from the game, yes or no popup window will come up. Then you select your answer and see all the other votes being displayed and the majority of the votes yes or no, win. Just running ideas on this new Winbolo 1.14 Wink.
Ud I think all of your ideas are great except i would like to add one more...
*New Tanks Styles (When you open winbolo there could be a section for tank style. A tank that competes well on the ruff terrain and not as fast as the tanks now in winbolo on the regular terrain. A integrated AUTO Boat system without making a boat, Slow-medium on land, fast as normal take now on water. And most of all the speed tank. Holds little bullets, 1/4 less that we have now in winbolo; And is very fast though on land. OPTIONAL, Finally the AIR STRIKE TANK This tank flys in the land and can go down on land and in the air {I have NO clue how this could work in the air}).
What do you all think? I know the capabilities for that are hard, but were talking in about a year from now..
[/list]

lets not make winbolo into some game for 8 y/os
skywalker

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2003 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

underdog wrote:
also, some stuff that doesnt effect game play but adds asthetic (sp?) value would be nice. like wind, little shrubs, rocks here and there, different looking trees, waves that look more realistic and move, etc.

I think winbolo needs to be totally debugged before any of that stuff happens
Cloud-Wane

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2003 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey does winbolo run in 256 colors? That's something I'd like to see is different colors, you could make some insane patterns if it had more colors, although, if it did have more colors old maps would have to be redone or they wouldn't get used as much. Anyway, changing the color doesn't seem like something that would be too hard to do for this game.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Madd Maxx

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2003 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cloud-Wane wrote:
Hey does winbolo run in 256 colors? That's something I'd like to see is different colors, you could make some insane patterns if it had more colors, although, if it did have more colors old maps would have to be redone or they wouldn't get used as much. Anyway, changing the color doesn't seem like something that would be too hard to do for this game.

Elvis has already mentioned that skin support will be out in the next release. But this is a neet idea, could lead to some confusion tho...

WHAT IS SUPER BOMB?
Madd Maxx

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2003 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cloud-Wane wrote:

Elvis has already mentioned that skin support will be out in the next release. But this is a neet idea, could lead to some confusion tho...

WHAT IS SUPER BOMB?
underdog

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2003 3:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice double message... damn spammer
Tim_the_Saxophonist

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2003 3:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Madd Maxx wrote:
WHAT IS SUPER BOMB?

Umm, once again, Remember "Command & Conquer: Red Alert" There are those lovely things called "Nukes", maybe those are super bombs...Razz
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Tim_the_Saxophonist

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2003 3:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

underdog wrote:
nice double message... damn spammer

Some things we have come to expect from Madd Maxx...
He has to do SOMETHING to even it up as he said, and in this case this was it, same message twice.

Maxx, maybe you shoulda changed ONE or more of the words Very Happy Very Happy Razz Razz Cool Surprised Very Happy Razz
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
DarkDwarf

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2004 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Madd Maxx wrote:
keeping permanate records would take up alotta web space.... do u really think elvis wants to pay 4 it???

I know this is old news BUT if ppl would pay there shareware fees (i paid mine YAY) elvis could pay for web space (shareware fees are $25)(4 ppl paying is $100)(i figured that out on my own YAY)

~[)(V) [)ark[)warf [)(V)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Winbolo.net Forum Index -> Feature Requests All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: