Forum Search
Posts by Zoso
Found 85 results
Posts
Fav. movie quotes or dumb stuff your friends say.
Jul 19, 2004 14:49
:idea: Picked this up from a Yes interview online before going to their concert (which kicked ass if i dare say so me-self) "I wanted to be a fireman-- I don't anymore-- But there was a couple of thin...
IM BACK
Feb 24, 2004 23:33
:idea: glad you like it Acro; it's from MadTV 8)
WinBolo Pix Gallery
Feb 19, 2004 23:31
:idea: using three periods (mot menstrual cycles) indicates that there was writing before or after the presented lines: MLA format 8)
WinBolo Pix Gallery
Feb 19, 2004 23:05
:) dz wrote:...you should have a problem, and long ... why would we use it if we're gonna have problems, especially for a long time? JK I just love to make fun of people's speeeeelllling errors, extre...
More of Ren's inmaturity
Feb 19, 2004 22:59
:idea: In a non-sarcastic tone [for once] I think that it's interesting to hear of your progress with your bots, but we are straying from the issue. Please post more about this in the "updates" forum ...
irc.winbolo.com revamp
Feb 17, 2004 03:10
:idea: uhh yea: :cry: boo-frickidy-hoo do we really have time to stand for this nonsense the entire thread is a paradox.... improving wbn turns into a crap-flinging war *Zoso put on fecal-protective s...
eye for an eye?
Feb 13, 2004 00:02
Madd Maxx wrote: k, to do this u simply type: {quote="username"}text to qwote{/quote} K? Don't forget the "'s around the name, and use ] and [ instead of { and } :idea: you mean like this? thank you 8...
eye for an eye?
Feb 12, 2004 21:56
:idea: dz wrote :weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I second the motion :?: btw, anyone know how to make it say "[user] wrote:" and then their quote without having to tyupe their name and then use the quote button? ...
DO YOU MISS ME?!
Feb 12, 2004 21:52
:idea: I put no because, well, quite honestly, I didn't know you were gone 8)
Ren's Lack of respect for other players.
Feb 12, 2004 21:50
:idea: Suicide Jockey: your work is a materpiece! :shock: you're the next Keith Haring! Ren: You're a good friend of mine (yeah, I said it; ren is my friend) but really, I dont know if there's ever be...
Well... Will you ever learn lrl....
Feb 03, 2004 21:06
:idea: what people want and what happens are often very different. Just because he is a tad bit of a narcisistic selfish jerk does not necessarily mean that he should be banned. what was it that he di...
Well... Will you ever learn lrl....
Feb 03, 2004 20:10
:idea: of everything that irritates the winbolo, I believe it is trying to read you college-length thesis finals when bitching about a how-many-month-old issue that, time and time again, has shown tha...
What the hell is your guys problem?
Jan 30, 2004 05:01
:idea: has it come across you people yet that the more you say "back off its none of your business," the more enticed people will become and hound you for details? If you really want it to end, stop r...
BOLO rebellion underway; rebels sieze Pawnbot
Jan 28, 2004 20:08
:idea: Though cleverly disguised as a total pothead, I do have an intellectual capacity that exceeds that of a mere pre-adolescent. *cocks huge, high tech gun* I support my fellow boloteers the effort...
Your Horror Movie Title Here
Jan 24, 2004 02:52
:idea: holy shit! you wanna real good plot line? Here's a true story! Just happened tonight: We're finished our swim meet and we go to the boys' team dinner party at Hooters (because when I think swim...
A cry for help
Jan 13, 2004 20:30
:idea: And for the more adventurous, here is a different key set up that I found highly, if not more, effective: __________tank control___________ accelerate: up decelerate: down left: left right: rig...
A Newb's New Year's Resolution (HOT!)
Jan 02, 2004 15:32
:idea: I had a good post to this thread, but I'm too wasted from New Year's drinking to remember what it was We're Number Drunk! 8)
First Post of 2004
Jan 01, 2004 05:00
:idea: Happy New Year everyone! 8)
If IRC is down, use this IRC2
Dec 31, 2003 23:36
:idea: thank you 8)
If IRC is down, use this IRC2
Dec 31, 2003 22:15
:idea: could you please make a link out of that URL 'cause I cant get to it 8)
Why am I banned from .com #winbolo?
Dec 31, 2003 22:14
:idea: just like you 8)
What would you do with $200.000,000
Dec 30, 2003 21:01
:idea: he's sadistic enough to do it He'd even do it to President Bush on second thought, doing that to Bush may not be such a bad idea... 8)
What would you do with $200.000,000
Dec 30, 2003 19:16
:idea: hmmm... that had to be the single worst response yet 8)
What would you do with $200.000,000
Dec 29, 2003 23:19
:idea: Madd: on behalf of the entire WBN community ... stop talking please 8)
What would you do with $200.000,000
Dec 29, 2003 20:29
:idea: sky, wasn't Q supposed to be the King of Smileys? 8)