Forum Search

Posts by Zoso

Found 85 results

Posts

LGM Respawn Algorithm

by Zoso Dec 29, 2003 20:26
:idea: stimpy: be it that I hold severe disdain for our neo-Nazi boloteer (MM) I celebrate your second post in this thread As for Q: the respawn sites in maps are pre-determined according to the "cart...
:idea: I love when people create threads with virtually no substance 8)

The Hebrew Hammer

by Zoso Dec 21, 2003 18:40
:ideas: hmmm. lets start this reply with my traditional comeback: *Zoso hires an inmate to rape SJ *Zoso listens to SJ's girly screams as the inmate shoves is dick into SJ's ass *Zoso watches SJ walk ...

The Hebrew Hammer

by Zoso Dec 20, 2003 23:41
:idea: The Hebrew Hammer is coming to theatres soon it is the funniest Hanukkah movie.... ever it beats all the christmas flicks...combined see the interview, trailer, and more at: http://www.thehebre...

Skys tournament

by Zoso Dec 16, 2003 20:51
:idea: i dont know what their status is either but you, my friend, have just schedueled your ass an AlAnon consultation just kidding. but I do agree that fighting over status is BULLSHIT to the utmost...

Newbie FAQ

by Zoso Dec 16, 2003 20:40
:idea: there's a second one next to it that, ironically, is a link to jesus's e-mail... though I'm not sure how this would help me as a Jew. P.S. Big J, the Romans killed you, not us. Peace my Hebr-iz...

Skys tournament

by Zoso Dec 16, 2003 20:30
:idea: And now for an attempt to steer this post back onto the right track Desmo wrote: I think the term "LOSER" is going to put off some of our younger players. How about using the term: ehhhh player...

Skys tournament

by Zoso Dec 16, 2003 20:24
:idea: I love how every post that begins as an intellectual forum of open discussion turns into a shit-flinging war as the monkeys take over the string of posts *puts on fecal-repellant suit* 8) [code...

~PIC CONTEST WINNERS~

by Zoso Dec 16, 2003 20:18
:idea: what is xeno's site? that would be helpful 8)
:idea: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: i click on the winbolo icon on my desktop i click internet (tracker search) after hitting refresh and many minutes of anticipation, i get this message: "Status: Erro...

Game Passwords

by Zoso Dec 05, 2003 22:59
:IDEA: I believe the lad has a point: exactly why do we maintain password use? To block out useless newbies. If you get the game from d.com, which links to .net, which tell how to get to IRC, which ho...

Newbie

by Zoso Dec 05, 2003 22:55
:idea: sex lube?!?! Sorry Ky, I know I promised not to keep going on about tour name but sometimes...I can't.... resist... the temptation...not... to be... a douchebag!, So yes, pmg, yes it does. ____...

Will Release!!111

by Zoso Dec 05, 2003 22:47
:idea: I teztd PlyStaytin nyn t00. dayawm! dos implantz mayq yoo moor haygh dan Billy Joel's kolesterol, and Jimmy Hendrix put t00gether. WHEEE! :mrgreen: :shock: [DIS WAZ WAAAT implants mayd me look ...

Lord of the Flame

by Zoso Dec 05, 2003 22:39
:idea: where is streetz on your list? I've seen him do more shit-flinging than Jewish monkeys at a poster of Hitler (being Jewish, I think I can make that politically touchy remark). As for me, with t...

I made my own web sight

by Zoso Dec 03, 2003 22:35
Acro wroteHostileToy wrote: Acro wrote: Madd Maxx wrote: I can't belive u Matt, poaching cute little box turtles! You site is uneeded, we already have enuff, it just adds useless content. Give it up a...

KillJoy...

by Zoso Dec 03, 2003 22:23
:idea: The country isn't spelled "Canada", its Canadia; why else would people from there be called "canadian"?! You know so little 8) _______________________________________________ the Off Color Comm...

yes or no?

by Zoso Dec 03, 2003 21:06
:idea: What the hell is your problem, stimpy? I just put the poll in there to be silly. You had no right to react the way you did. I detest trash talking put when slamming me so bad I must respond. So...

yes or no?

by Zoso Nov 30, 2003 16:39
what are the funniest player names you've ever heard?
:idea: Here's my thoughts about da ganja: I used to be high on life and sieze the day. Then I started seizing 2 days then 3 all the way to a week It just wasn't cuttin the same buzz so now my friend M...

RATE Q'S AWESOME MAPS!

by Zoso Nov 29, 2003 20:09
:idea: well at least I stilll have my magic stick 8)

My map

by Zoso Nov 29, 2003 20:07
huh? thats half of my name ky=Kyle :idea: sorry ky; didn't know 8)

RATE Q'S AWESOME MAPS!

by Zoso Nov 29, 2003 18:28
:idea: that's actually the magic stick 8)

RATE Q'S AWESOME MAPS!

by Zoso Nov 29, 2003 18:02
:idea: DAMN IT! so you were the dude who outbid me! 8)

Sticks & Addbot

by Zoso Nov 29, 2003 18:00
pmg said: romin noodles saved my life. :idea: No they didn't. If they had you would know that "romin" is actually spelled: R-A-M-E-N! I'd know. Our house is made outa them the only things to survive n...

My map

by Zoso Nov 29, 2003 17:40
-Ky :idea: no offense dude but why are you named after a brand of sex jelly? 8)
« Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »
Page 2 of 4 (85 results total)