Forum Search
Posts by Zoso
Found 85 results
Posts
cant get into games/ comp. won't remember settings
Nov 29, 2003 17:38
:idea: bagadada bagadada bagadada bagadada bagabop! 8)
cant get into games/ comp. won't remember settings
Nov 29, 2003 01:57
Madd: gladd you liked the clips Elvis: I cant figure out what my ports are
cant get into games/ comp. won't remember settings
Nov 27, 2003 00:57
:idea: I can't get onto any games via my tracker I click and it keeps giving me that annoying "one of three things:" message, or "an error occurred in trying to join the game" WHAAA :?: :!: :?: :!: In...
F*** Disney Channel!
Nov 25, 2003 23:26
:idea: Every time that there is something good and holy in the world, Disney Channel comes and fucks it up. They take good songs and fuck them up. Like the Beatles; why would you try to cover the Beat...
Determination: Pic is worth a thousand words
Nov 25, 2003 23:18
:idea: I'd just like to say "wow" 8)
new name
Oct 10, 2003 01:25
:idea: touche, Elvis 8)
All Hail elvis
Oct 10, 2003 01:23
:idea: Acro wrote: The fee does not concern winbolo.net registration, although donations are now being accepted. The fee is for the 'shareware'; your fee for copying and using the winbolo software It'...
You thinko you're better than me?
Oct 09, 2003 21:40
You may be but you dont have to get stuck up about it I was playing a game with six people and NONE of them would accept alliance requests. I kept sending boatmaker private messages but she won't acce...
WinBolo Dev Update
Sep 28, 2003 17:13
:idea: The tracker should display wether a game is locked or not. I hate clicking on 20 games just to find that they are locked. It should say so that I can go right to the games that i can enter. Tha...
WinBolo Dev Update
Sep 28, 2003 17:12
:idea: The tracker should display wether a game is locked or not. I hate clicking on 20 games just to find that they are locked. It should say so that I can go right to the games that i can enter. Tha...
Suggested new fetures for the new versions of bolo
Sep 28, 2003 17:06
:idea: I also like the ability to kick playas idea. If not abused, it would be great. The ratio of players who do and do not want a player to be kicked wud have to be worked out tho. 8)
Winbolo with autopilot!!!
Sep 28, 2003 02:36
:idea: I believe that winbolo needs a specialized team that immagines, fabricates, designs, creates and releases borgs and brains. A team of designers working together would gain better and faster res...
Sticks? Complaining?
Sep 28, 2003 00:18
:idea: y insult on posts if u got games and the IRC to settle disputes? 8)
Winbolo with autopilot!!!
Sep 28, 2003 00:13
yes we should... and we do: brains and bots. but I agree that it will not be a better playa. It is, after all, the computer playing, not you 8)
IDEA FOR 1.14
Sep 27, 2003 23:30
:idea: what we really need is a self-destruct feature: if you have full mines, clicking an emergency button will destroy the eight grid-squares that surround the tank. It would cause dammge to pills, ...
Sticks? Complaining?
Sep 27, 2003 22:58
:idea: what bugs me is the ESSAYS that people post for their topics. Personally, I think that posts should be clean, concise, to the point, and as short as they can. Length is only important to keep t...
Talk Like A Pirate Day
Sep 27, 2003 03:51
:idea: that'a not true. It is just that sometimes shit is so stupid it MUST be ignored 8)
WinBolo Scones?
Sep 27, 2003 03:50
:idea: I am glad to see that in the midst of our international crisis-es, we can still discuss the most trivial of trivialities amongst each other... It is much like a meeting in Congress. Keep the dr...
how do i make winbolo.net tracker work for me
Sep 27, 2003 03:46
:idea: for realtime assistance, I would suggest going to javairc.winbolo.us . There, boloteers [my name for bolo-players] can give you step-by-step assistance as you go.
Does Paniqbot need more maps?
Sep 27, 2003 03:37
:idea: if I edit and improve Zoso's island pillage, would you consider adding it to your bot? 8)
Stp the #blue bs!!!
Sep 22, 2003 21:17
:idea: ironic isn't it? Advertising a link in a forum against advertising chatrooms... no offense Sticks 8)
A new Channel!
Sep 22, 2003 21:14
:idea: I have to say the thing that I like most about bolo isn't the game, it's our sense of community. A communtiy should support the endeavors of its individuals. Should a community fail to do so, i...
The Features To Bring Winbolo Forward!
Sep 06, 2003 16:51
The only thing that should be added is the ability to fill in craters and clear rubble, but they would take half the lumber bar Thing. It's called shooting down walls/rubble and building roads over th...
The Features To Bring Winbolo Forward!
Sep 06, 2003 05:12
hows this for an idea: A second teir to fight on [2nd floor]?
need ID hider
Sep 01, 2003 15:20
if someon could schedule training sessions with me that would also be greatly appreciated