Forum Search
Posts by Falcon
Found 13 results
Posts
lgm dies in tank
Apr 14, 2004 13:30
Alright, here is the scoop, I think. Your lgm isn't fully in the tank is the problem, an easy way to fix that is to have him build something quick, like a road right under you and he will return and b...
DDRAW.DLL file cannot start!?
Feb 18, 2004 23:52
I believe ANCIENT is an understatment when it comes to my virus scan [1100, it stopped counting, it is over like 4 years old I think... yea it is 2000 ver. lol] ... But yea, I'll speak with the owners...
DDRAW.DLL file cannot start!?
Feb 18, 2004 15:43
Also, another note, I owe windows XP, I have not upgraded to it, I'm not sure if it is a good idea or not to try and upgrade when my comp is having these problems or what? But would it fix these probl...
DDRAW.DLL file cannot start!?
Feb 18, 2004 15:32
Elvis wrote:It sounds like your computer is having major troubles. Have you tried the usual: 1. Virus scan. 2. Adware scan. 3. Hard Disk scan for disk problems. You aren't going to believe me when I s...
DDRAW.DLL file cannot start!?
Feb 18, 2004 05:09
alright, even more evil news.... I cold booted, reinstalled Dx and everything, after getting rid of DX and restarting, no luck! I get this when I start up my comp though: http://www.geocities.com/blhc...
DDRAW.DLL file cannot start!?
Feb 18, 2004 04:45
ok, now this just bites http://www.geocities.com/blhcorp/skyhawks/problem4.jpg go look at that, under the approx total memory.... it gives nothing... Any other help? I'm testing things now... any mre ...
DDRAW.DLL file cannot start!?
Feb 18, 2004 04:23
Yea I know those though, my problem is that I have no way to fix that I don't believe! Any advice, do you have a 4.09.0000.0902 version of DDRAW.DLL ? Or any advice about getting the DirectX to instal...
DDRAW.DLL file cannot start!?
Feb 18, 2004 04:08
Will anybody that reads this thread please search their computer [start: find: file and folders: search for DDRAW.DLL, from there will you right click on it, then down to properties. check and see if ...
DDRAW.DLL file cannot start!?
Feb 18, 2004 03:52
Alright, here ya go: Proof that my DDRAW.DLL has no problems or so the program says: http://www.geocities.com/blhcorp/skyhawks/problem5.jpg Now here is the DirectDraw [look at the bottom in the window...
DDRAW.DLL file cannot start!?
Feb 18, 2004 01:39
http://www.geocities.com/blhcorp/skyhawks/problem2.jpg http://www.geocities.com/blhcorp/skyhawks/problem3.jpg there are the two things I recieved, the first one first, then the second one right after
DDRAW.DLL file cannot start!?
Feb 18, 2004 01:31
1. tried rebooting about 20 times 2. done this too, I've tried going to DirectX 9.0b, then also DX 8.0 and also back up to DX 9.0b. 3. the dagnostics don't run right, some KERNEL32 error, I get that a...
DDRAW.DLL file cannot start!?
Feb 18, 2004 01:20
http://www.geocities.com/blhcorp/skyhawks/problem.jpg Alright, there it is! if that one doesn't work then this: http://www.geocities.com/blhcorp/skyhawks/problem.bmp O yes, cause that might not work t...
DDRAW.DLL file cannot start!?
Feb 17, 2004 23:56
Every time I try and run Bolo that is what pops up!? I know Bolo works on my comp, I played it for 2 days and then all of a sudden bang! I cannot use it?!? Please help me!!! I've tried getting an upda...