Forum Search

Posts by sitTinG dUck

Found 5 results

Posts
True....i was playing bolo for the first time on the net, and well, since we can increase the screensize, maybe there might be some way we can add more colors and what not, thanks to the larger screen...
Well, that would be ok for red and lighter colors, but if you make him black or a dark green wouldn't he be extremely hard to see? sitTinG dUck
I like the BOLO game as it is, but new options couldn't kill it as long as you make it simple, I mean, this isn't a tank simulator or anything crazy. The new interface would be cool, and I like the so...

Mean players

by sitTinG dUck Mar 07, 2003 00:25
Wow, someone else in my boat. I just started playing bolo again, i played it back in 96 on my highschool network, it rocked back then with me and my friends, and i forgot about it until i was reading ...

Defense

by sitTinG dUck Mar 07, 2003 00:20
What do you mean the Anglo-German alliance failing to crack the french? As far as my memory serves, i seem to recall the french not doing very well except in the Napoleonic wars. I mean in WW I their ...