Forum Search
Posts by nas
Found 3 results
Posts
A last final farewell
Jul 05, 2005 23:31
REN is a homo, he thought he was madd tight cause he thought he had winboio-power, or thought he was a super tank admin, and talked madd shit and tried to ban me like 23434 times. him (Ryan Brody) and...
Attacks on the websites and winbolo
Feb 27, 2005 23:53
You wouldn’t be the first bad guy type person I’ve had to deal with over the internet. I won’t mess with you nas, if you or anyone else threatens me I will immediately file a police report and t...
Attacks on the websites and winbolo
Feb 27, 2005 12:43
:D u heard rens and LRLs side of the story. Not to brag, this is one of my more primitive attacks, HOWEVER it started when i had a few of my bots go onto irc.winbolo.us and LRL ren enterd the room and...