Forum Search
Posts by Bullet
Found 4 results
Posts
ummmmmm
Mar 20, 2003 19:52
hey, i dont know what i'll accomplish by saying this. but the newest version of Winbolo has these things going on: 1.) when u have pods and ride on boat out to sea and crash into the bordermap mines, ...
how do i create maps?
Mar 20, 2003 19:47
thanks
how do i create maps?
Mar 19, 2003 22:08
is there a program that creates maps like there was for Macs? How do i get to it? I cant find one on the internet. bullet
How do I join a game?
Mar 16, 2003 21:45
its been 8-9 yrs since i've played bolo in hs on macs. now im trying to play on a pc with winbolo. on my startup screen i have the option of TCP/IP, Local Network, and Internet. I dont care which i se...