Forum Search
Posts by moeser
Found 6 results
Posts
paniqbot departure
Oct 16, 2003 10:51
I figured i'm better off putting a notice on here instead of letting everyone wonder. Paniqbot was a lot of fun to run and I hope it has been great for everyone to use. However, over the last few mont...
The Mining Problem
Jun 19, 2003 12:44
Hahahaha, i cant believe i'm responding to this thread... Ok so its a somewhat dated thread but I just ran into it personally, and wanted to express my opinion :P Arguments by anti-miners: #1 mining i...
is -limit broken or unfinished?
Apr 12, 2003 22:19
In linbolods ive been using -limit but after the limit is reached I get the message: " Do Something Here " and then it just kind of sits there idling. Players are disconnected and can no longer reconn...
More robust linbolods?
Apr 12, 2003 21:09
1. Client booting (haven't you ever wanted to boot a user?) One consideration for this, is how would this affect game rankings? For example if I suddenly started to lose I could easily kick them from...
Change the way winbolo sound works!!
Apr 12, 2003 04:51
Adding MP3 support would also bring licensing issues into play. As far as I know, MP3 is patented and software which decodes or encodes MP3's is subject to royalty/license fees. Anyway, theres no need...
More robust linbolods?
Apr 11, 2003 00:52
I use linux and happily run linbolods. However, I realized it could use some features. These may or may not also apply to the windows users, I cant comment on winbolods since I don't use windows. Here...