ya night but we got to build an army
sweet now we can build an army :D
matrix u should be a friend not a foe :twisted:
yo know guys im just going to play now so c-ya
ya we need u in our team ur just as good as us
what did you say!
8) :twisted: 8)
lol u and night should get alone it would make a good team :lol:
ok its completly up to nightshade.
8) :twisted: 8)
ya matrix 25th 4:30 is that right
I don't see why you guys can't get each other's e-mail addresses and correspond that way... as it is, you're bumping much more useful posts down, and actually, you've eliminated all but this topic on the Recent Posts section.
E-mail is not your only option. You can join IRC and chat away as you please there, you can create an AIM chatroom and speak in there... am I missing any?
I'm not trying to beat you guys down in any way, if you somehow took this post that way. I'm trying to get you to use a method of correspondence that's a little bit more convienient as well as keeping the Recent Posts section uncluttered.
ya nove i know what u mean ill try and use irc