Hostiletoy, (I like your other nicks better btw) I just want you to know that even if you beat ren he'll say you lost. For example ren never beat me, he announced in the channel how many times he beat me etc etc. Then he apologized; however, once again he is back to his old story, well this time i beat him once and he beat me once. So, whup him good. I know I do. Also I don't know why Ren challenges all these people, when he just gets roxed. I suppose to become a better player. I know your significant other(si.o) used to rox me in seconds. One day I will defeat my mentor though :P Just let your si.o know I'm ready to get beat down again. Soon
Sky
I like my other nicks too, but I figured when it came to Winbolo, and the way I felt towards some of the people when I registered, it fit.
Either way .... If Ren decided to actually play me I will just use minborg ..... That nice little logging thingy (yup that’s the technical term :P) that Min built. I could also use my registered name ... it will be my one and only game using it since it isn't my "game name" (which is usually the only one I use unless I *gasp* troll :roll:)
*sigh* There’s a couple things I hate - people who claim they win when they lose, and people who scream “rematch” over and over again after I beaten them a few times in a row already .... To me after the first “rematch” it's not a “rematch” anymore. I will play lots if I'm in the mood, but there’s no need to be a sore loser or insanely competitive.
As for my si.o, email him, he should be "free" tomorrow and the next day. I don't know if he has anything planned other then sleeping.